Forms for Students and Parents

  • Transcript Release Form for MHS Graduates (PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT partner with services like  Beware of using those services as your request will not be processed.)updated 6-15-2020

Q. How do I obtain a work permit while schools are closed?
Scan or take a snapshot of your completed application for a work permit and attach to an email addressed to Please include your eye and hair color in the email. If you are unable to attach a copy of your application, please contact Mrs. Nestor at this email address to discuss other options. A permit will then be scanned and attached to a return email if you are able to print it. Otherwise a permit will be mailed to you. Permits will be emailed or mailed to you on the first Tuesday or Thursday following your request.
If you are not a Mansfield High School student, you must supply a copy of your birth certificate and license/permit or photo id with current Mansfield address. Also, please state what grade you are in.
You must sign the permit before you give it to your employer. PLEASE NOTE: ALL SIGNATURES MUST BE ORIGINAL PER THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS - Photocopies will not be accepted.

  • Attendance Appeal Form this form may be used to seek credit restoration in the event a student lost credit in a course due to an extenuating circumstance. To appeal a credit reduction, this form must be completed with an explanation and/or appropriate documentation provided within ten (10) school days from the issuance of report cards. However, if a students’ credit loss was due to unexcused absences incurred by truancy or class cuts or the student earned a failing grade, the student is ineligible to appeal the credit reduction. Administration will review attendance appeals and render a written decision as soon as possible. 

Course Registration Information

Program of Studies

2021-2022 MHS Program of Studies

2019-2020 MHS Program of Studies

2018-2019 MHS Program of Studies

School Profile

2020-2021 MHS School Profile


Due to FERPA regulations, the Guidance Department is not permitted to release personal student information (like rank/GPA) over the phone or email.  All requests must be made in person.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.